The controlled use of tailor-made AFR has no negative effect on the basic emission of the plant, nor on the clinker burning process nor on the product quality.
Using the full potential of AFR five mayor steps have to be considered:
- assess available wastes and biomass
- assess the existing clinker production to produce alternative fuels fitting to the raw material and kiln situation
- engineer and use our proven facilities to produce tailor-made fuels fitting to the clinker burning process
- with a suitable transport handle and store in or even optimize with our equipment fitting to the envisaged feeding points at the kiln
- get the clinker production plant adapted with suitable burner, by-pass or appropriate process design and quality monitoring.
Following FuelTrack, a maximum of the energy and mineral content in the AFR can be used in the clinker production process.